Family

Family

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Exciting changes!

                                                                So, as many of you know, we began our homeschooling journey in the beginning of January. My mom has been schooling the boys on the days I work, and it has been a smooth arrangement. Recently though, my mom  shared with me that she really feels led to be free to do more ministry and possibly even look for a part-time job. Which means that I need to/get to quit my job at the WITC administrative office, where I've enjoyed being for the past 9 years, and be a FULL TIME homeschooling mama!! I am just ecstatic! Looking back over this past year, I can see how God has used many different events to shape and mold this all into being.... Ezekiel being one of the main reasons as well. Life is short, and so precious. I want to be the one spending each day with my boys and teaching them and showing them how to live in a way that brings glory to God... to learn by living, doing and enjoying being together! I feel so blessed, and am SO grateful for my hardworking hubby who by his dedication to providing for our family will make this a reality. He gave up his plans for going back to college in the fall, and has been most gracious.
Love you, honey!! <3

                    
As many of you know, one of my favorite things to do is play the piano... I've been playing for 20 years now! I began taking lessons when I was 8, and I am thankful for the huge investment my parents made to my musical education. I had lessons until I was 16, and started playing for church at about age 14. I've never stopped playing each week and have been the lead pianist at church for the last 14 years or so. It has been such an uplifting and fulfilling way to use my talents to praise God! I've been giving Malachi and Jonah lessons since January, and Malachi especially has quite the natural ear for playing. I am going to begin giving some private piano lessons to try to supplement a bit for the income that we will be losing from me quitting my job in early June. I have some students lined up already, and am very excited about it!! If you know someone that is interested in learning how to play the piano, please keep me in mind, as the extra income from teaching lessons will help our family. Thank you!


Homeschooling is going well! My papa graciously stepped in for my mom the last few weeks while she was in Montana helping my brother and his wife with their adorable newborn baby girl. So, the boys had quite a few field trips and "real life" education being with Grandpa! It's been fun to read their reports about what they've done during their days with him. We've also planted quite a few vegetable seeds which are now germinating in our bay window, and have acquired a baby chick and duck, who the boys just adore! We have about 60 eggs (chicken and duck) in an incubator on our counter, and have been turning them morning and night. Praying we can get most of them to hatch! The warm weather has just been lovely, and we were able to load and unload quite a few trailers of wood with my dad this weekend. The boys love going down to the woods to get it, because there are swamps and ponds back there and they get to explore... :) 


         

The point my life is at right now is literally my dream life come true. :) A wife, mother, house in the country, next to family and close friends... just SO SO SO much to be thankful and praise God for! 


That's my update in a nutshell! I'm sure I missed things but this will suffice for now. This post is long overdue. 










3 comments:

  1. I love reading your posts. I am so glad you are living your dreams! Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. You chose to trust and love God in the hard times and he is blessing you! It looks like your boys are learning a lot. I can't wait to homeschool :) Makes me impatient haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear cousin! :) You will be a wonderful homeschooling mama! I know it! And you're so right - God really does give us the desires of our heart... just not always in our time and in the way we would choose.

      Delete
    2. EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER DR JUMBA 
      I want to use this great opportunity to thank Dr.jumba  for helping me to get my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup. My boyfriend broke up with me because he seeing another girl at his workplace and told me he is no longer interested in me and left me in pain and heartbreak. I was searching for help on the internet and I saw so many good talks about the great spell caster Dr. Jumba and I contacted him also and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my boyfriend within the period of 48 hours and i am so grateful to him for the good work he did for me,that is why i also want to let everyone who is in need of help out there to also seek help from him because dr. Jumba is a very kind and trustworthy person. Contact him now on His email : Wiccalovespelltools@yahoo.com or whatsapp: +1 (908) 517 4108
       blog : https://wiccaspelltools.blogspot.com/  WEBSITE:  drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com     

      Delete